An all Natural Bug Repellent that’s Safe, DEET FREE and Wildly Effective!
Our Natural Bug Repellent Balm is a tried and true formula of castor oil and essential oils of citronella, lemongrass, rosemary and spearmint that keeps Mosquitoes and other flying insects away, smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft, with no nasty odor or sticky residue. Contains no DEET or other harmful chemical ingredients.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores. Beeswax quickly soothes cracked and peeling skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil can speed up the healing of wounds.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Castor Oil: Traditionally used in the treatment of psoriasis and dermatitis, castor oil is prized for its skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Citronella Essential Oil: Citronella has a refreshing scent and helps to naturally repel insects.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: Lemongrass has a bright lemony aroma and has traditionally been used as a natural insect repellent.
- Rosemarey Essential Oil: When applied to the skin, Rosemary is noted for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. Its balsam like aroma is warm and woodsy.
- Spearmint Essential Oil: A gentler member of the mint family than peppermint, Spearmint has a cool, refreshing scent that is both cheering and relaxing.
How To Use:
Apply a strip of the bug repellent balm onto the area to be protected and massage into the skin. Re-apply every two to three hours. The convenient twist up applicator holds 2 oz. of balm and lasts a long, long time.