The same hardworking ingredients as our original hand and body balm with a light and invigorating scents of cedarwood and orange with just a hint of patchouli. Imagine the scents experienced on a calming stroll through a northern forest and you’re close to the clean aroma of this balm . Perfect for the man or woman looking for something other than the traditional flowery scents!
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil can speed up the healing of wounds.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores. Beeswax quickly soothes cracked and peeling skin.
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oils: The scent of Cedarwood is warm and inviting, invoking thoughts of a walk through nature. A wonderful skin conditioner, its perfect for balancing all skin types.
- Citrus Essential Oils:
- Sweet Orange Essential Oils: Sweet orange has a bright, energizing aroma that brings on a relaxed feeling of wellbeing.
- Patchouli Essential Oils: Often used as a base note in perfumery, Patchouli is known for its ability to soothe chapped and inflamed skin.