Our most popular scent in hand and body balms, Lavender & Citrus features the grounding scent of Lavender with bright citrus notes of litsea and bergamot. This Hand & Body Balm was the overwhelming choice in our new scent for 2015 contest. Sure to delight the senses and brighten your mood. Use on hands, or as an all over moisturizer.d feet.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil can speed up the healing of wounds.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores. Beeswax quickly soothes cracked and peeling skin.
- Coconut Oil: Able to penetrate the skin more deeply than most oils, we use Virgin Organic Coconut Oil in our Foot Balm for its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Lavender Essential Oils: Known as a healing oil for almost all skin conditions, Lavender has a light floral aroma, prized for its relaxing and stress-reducing action.
- Litsea Essential Oils: Imbued with a beautiful bright citrusy aroma, Litsea is a refreshing mood brightener.
- Geranium Essential Oils: Traditionally used in Egypt as a prized beauty treatment, Geranium oil is rich in fatty acids necessary to build and regenerate healthy skin.
- Bergamot Essential Oils: Its bright citrus scent is both uplifting and stresses reducing. Our Bergamot is bergaptene-free to eliminate photosensitivity issues