For Stiff or Sore Muscles and Joints
Sore Muscle Rub is a synergistic blend of centuries-old healing ingredients. Formulated to soothe and loosen sore, stiff muscles and joints. Arnica, Cayenne, Ginger and Black pepper work together to ease inflammation and increase blood flow. Our customers tell us this Sore Muscle Rub just might have the best scent of all our balms.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil can speed up the healing of wounds.
- Cayenne Pepper Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores. Beeswax quickly soothes cracked and peeling skin.
- Ginger Oil: With its gentle warm aroma, ginger oil brings on a sense of relaxation. A powerful anti-inflammatory, ginger oil can aid in relieving muscle pain.
- Black Pepper Oil: A warming oil that promotes blood circulation and relieves pain. Black Pepper Oil has a delightfully warm and woody aroma.
- Rosemary Oil: When applied to the skin, Rosemary is noted for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. Its balsam like aroma is warm and woodsy.
- Spearmint Oil: A gentler member of the mint family than peppermint, Spearmint has a cool, refreshing scent that is both cheering and relaxing.