For Dry Feet & Cracked Heels
Naked Bear Natural’s Tea Tree and Mint Foot Balm contains a carefully selected combination of all natural and organic carrier oils and essential oils. They work together to moisturize and soothe rough, Dry Feet and Cracked Heels. The coconut oil, tea tree, rosemary, and mint were chosen for their anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. This revitalizing combination of oils is delightfully scented to bring the same joy to your nose as it does to your worn, tired feet.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil can speed up the healing of wounds.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores. Beeswax quickly soothes cracked and peeling skin.
- Coconut Oil: Able to penetrate the skin more deeply than most oils, we use Virgin Organic Coconut Oil in our Foot Balm for its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Tea Tree Essential Oils: Along with lavender, Tea Tree is considered the most healing of essential oils. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties make it the perfect addition to our Foot Balm.
- Spearmint Essential Oils: A gentler member of the mint family than peppermint, Spearmint has a cool, refreshing scent that is both cheering and relaxing.
- Rosemary Essential Oils: When applied to the skin, Rosemary is noted for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. Its balsam like aroma is warm and woodsy.
How To Use:
Apply a light coating to your feet after your shower or before bed. For nighttime use, a pair of cotton socks worn after application aids in repair and moisturizing of even the driest feet and cracked heels.